45 Need Legal Help? Hire a DUI Defense, Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you get a ticket, remember the following points –
- Hire a qualified lawyer before making costly mistakes.
- The cost of a lawyer is minimal compared to the consequences of being found guilty.
- Do not believe you can “talk your way out of it” in Court without representation.
- Stop yourself from arguing with police or a prosecutor about a point.
- There are mandatory DRIVER RESPONSIBILITY FEES ($200-1000 a year for 2 years) assessed for any conviction.
In 2013, hiring an attorney is an absolute must!
State Police Ticket.com is owned and operated by Attorney Glenn McCandliss, a traffic lawyer representing clients with tickets, charges and matters in the Michigan area.
Call us at (888) 371-0257 to discuss your matter.
- Any moving violation entered onto your record increases your insurance premiums(usually by 22% per ticket).
- Insurance companies “rate” your driving propensities based on traffic convictions.
- Each point can cost an additional $150 for 3 years (beyond court fines and driver responsibility fees).
- Therefore, to avoid paying penalties and keep the convictions off your record, it is important to hire an attorney.
Prompt service, proven results
- Hiring an attorney saves you a trip to court.
- Credit cards are accepted & payment plans are available.
- Receive a 10% discount if you mention this ad.
Should I Get A Lawyer?(Analysis)
- Driver is ticketed
- Does not hire a lawyer (i) pleads guilty or (ii) goes to court alone
- Court sets arraignment/trial date
- Police Officer and Prosecutor Present case
- Driver found guilty and sentenced by Court
- Court imposes Fine, Probation, or JAIL
- Placed on Master Driving Record
- Offense on record with L.I.E.N./N.C.I.C.
- Secretary of State/DMV Points assessed
- Driver Responsibility Fees charged by mail.
- Insurance Company “Rates” Driver (7 years)
- Driver is ticketed
- Hires a lawyer
- Lawyer files an appearance
- Court waives arraignment
- Court extends hearing date
- Lawyer meets with prosecutor
- Reduced Plea Negotiated
- Plea May Include No Abstract
- Fine imposed with time to pay
- No Master Driving Record entry
- No LIEN/NCIC Conviction
- No Driver Responsibility Fees
- No Insurance rate increases