Michigan Expungement Cases
Call us at Xpungeit.com 586-755-2900
Remove criminal convictions from your record!
Get old embarrassing court records sealed!
Don't live with that conviction.
Don't get excluded from traveling internationally or to
Canada or Mexico.
Chris G of Warren, MI a truck driver had 3 crimes on his Record
He was barred from traveling from the U.S. to Canada, causing
a demotion and pay reduction.
Within 3 months, we removed all 3 crimes from his record and restored
his ability to travel to Canada.
Tony P, of New Baltimore, MI had a bad felony on his record that prohibited
Within 2 months, we removed the felony from his record, and he got the
Will F. of Charleveux, MI had an assault felony on his record that prohibited
a government position.
Within 2 months, we removed the felony from his record, and he got the job.
Steve M. of Sterling Heights, had a misdemeanor underage drinking charge on his record.
A felony charge prevented removal of the misdemeanor offense other than by a "due process motion".
We filed a due process motion, which was granted, and the charge was removed from his record.
Now, the misdemeanor is removed and Steve is eligible to have the felony charge removed as well.
There are several ways to remove criminal convictions and Xpunge it from your record.
1. Motion to set aside conviction via the Michigan Expungement Statute and removed from your record;
2. A direct appeal with remand to take the matter under advisement for dismissal and removed from your record;
3. A motion for relief from judgment, asking that the conviction be vacated and removed from your record;
4. A due process motion alleging a failure in prior proceedings entitling to vacate the conviction and remove it from your record;
5. Other various forms of motion asking the court to seal the file or remove the conviction from your record.
Call us at 586-755-2900 and we can help you.